M.D. (Ayurveda) Course
The college runs Post Graduation course in four specialties of Sharir Rachana, Dravyaguna, Samhita & Sidhanta & Kaumarbhritya. There are total 19 seats, 6 each in Sharir Racha, Dravyaguna & Samhita & Sidhanta and One in Kaumarbhritya Deptt. Total duration of courses in 3 years. The students are admitted on the basis of merit list of PG entrance examination conducted by Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur. Any Students who has completed his BAMS degree from recognized college of CCIM can appear in enhance examination. Fee structure for the MD course is as per guidelines of Punjab Govt.
Under Graduate Course of B.A.M.S.
The under graduate course, Ayurvedacharya (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines & Surgery is of 5½ years duration (4½ Yrs. Of the main course & 1 Year internship). The main course is divided into 4 professional course Of 1 Year duration of 1st, 2nd, 3rd professional & 1½ Yr. duration of 4th profession The admission Qualification prescribed by the Ayush & Guru Ravidas Ayurved University is Senior Higher Secondary Examination in science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology). The Fee Structure is as per Govt. of Punjab.
The annual admission capacity to B.A.M.S. is 60 including 30 Govt. & 30 Management seats (including NRI & Special Management Quota).
The under Graduate course is imparted in the following subjects through
departments having the required facility & Staff.
1st Professional Course
- Padarth Vihyan avam Ayurved Itihas
- Kriya Sharir (Physiology)
- Rachna Sharir (Anatomy)
- Maulik Siddhant avam Ashtang Hridaya (Sutra Sthan)
2 nd Professional Course
- Dravyaguna Vigyan (Pharmacology and Materia Medica)
- Rasashastra Bhaishajya Kalpana (Pharmaceutical Science)
- Agad Tantra Vyavhar Ayurved evam Vidhi Vaidyaka (Toxicology and Medical Jurisprudence)
- Charak - Purvardh
3 rd Professional Course
- Roga Nidan Vikriti Vigyan (Pathology & Microbiology)
- Charak Samhita – Uttarardh
- Swastha Vritta & Yoga (Preventive and Social Medicine & Yoga)
- Prasuti & Striroga (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)
- Bal Roga (Paediatrics)
4 th & Final Professional Course
- Shalya Tantra (General Surgery)
- Shalakya Tantra (Diseases of Head & Neck including Ophthalmology, ENT and Dentistry)
- Kayachikitsa (Internal Medicine – including Manas Roga, Rasayan & Vajikarana)
- Research Methodology & Medical – Statistics
Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy
The duration of Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy training is of 2½ yrs. The admission qualification prescribed by the Punjab State Ayurveda Faculty Higher Secondary Examination from the Board of secondary education. The admission capacity to Diploma in Ayurveda is 100 students.
Diploma in Dental Laboratory Technician
- The duration of Diploma in Dental Lab Technician is of 2 Years. It is Approved by Govt. of Punjab, Under NCVT, Ministry of Labour and Employment , Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- The admission qualification prescribed for this course is- Passed 10 th Class under 10+2 System of Education
- The admission capacity to Dental Laboratory Technician is ___students
Diploma in Health Sanitary Inspector
- The duration of Diploma in Health Sanitary Inspector is or one Year. It is Approved by Govt. of Punjab, Under NCVT, Ministry of Labour and Employment , Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- The admission qualification prescribed for this course is- Passed 12 th Class in any stream & 10 th with science.
- The admission capacity to Health Sanitary Inspector is ___students.