Bachelor of Education
Duration : 2 Years (Semester system)
Recognized by NCTE, Jaipur and Affiliated to Punjab University Chandigarh
REGISTRATION OPEN (How to get admission)
Eligibility : 50% Marks in Graduation (B.A./B.Sc./B.C.A./B.Com./B.Tech.) or Post Graduation
....................(M.A.,/M.C.A.,/M.Sc./M.Com./M.Tech.) for General Category
....................45% Marks in Graduation for SC/ST/OBC Category
Admission to B.Ed. (100 Seats) course will be done on the basis of the guidelines provided by the university. If Entrance test would be conducted then admission will be done on the basis of merit of that result. Otherwise admission will be done on the basis of graduation marks merit. The Reservation will be as per rules. The application for admission to B.Ed. class should be made on the prescribed form attached with prospectus.
Bring all required documents/certificates in original for verification
Certificates to be attached
Students are advised that they must attach the following documents along with their application form:
- Six passport size photographs; one to be pasted on application form, one for identity card and one for library ........card. Three should be stapled or pinned on application form.
- Attested Copy of the certificate of character certificate from the Principal of the last attended institution.
- Attested Copy of proof of the date of birth.
- Category Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Domicile (Documentary Proof showing that the candidate is a bonafide resident of Punjab.)
- Attested copies of Matriculation and +2 DMCs and degree certificates.
- Attested Copy of the degrees (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/BBA/B.Tech.) Part I,II,III and Detail Marks of ........M.A./M.Sc./M.Tech. Certificates.
- The students from other universities are also required to produce migration certificate from previous ........university.
- If a candidate furnishes wrong information in the admission form, the principal will have the authority to ........cancel the admission.
- No application for admission will be entertained after last date and time.