It has been established at Babe Ke College of Education, Daudhar in 2005.This club believes that “All work & no play, makes jack a dull boy", as the proverb goes & hence encourage the all round development of the students. They need to indulge in the areas of their interest apart from the scholastic activities. Cultural club provides a platform to the students to present and to groom their talents and leadership qualities. It keeps the students upto date with their own culture by taking part in cultural activities. It also plays a significant role in preserving and promoting rich cultural heritage of Punjab as well as Indian among would be teachers and would be teacher educators. It gives them platform for exposure, social interaction, linkages in order to develop interpersonal skills.
- To explore Punjabi and Indian culture for harmonious development.
- To promote opportunity for everyone to experience culture.
- To develop creative abilities for cultural activities.
- To promote dynamic cultural heritage.
- To promote performing art of various genre in the field of music, dance and drama.
- To promote and preserve the heritage.
- To promote visual arts (paintings , traditional folk art & craft)
- Celebration of festivals – National and International.
- Inter House competitions.
- Dance/song competitions.
- Activities related to Punjabi culture.
- Inter college cultural competitions.
- Youth festivals
- Sohni Gutt/Paggri Tying competitions.
- Food Festo
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar
- Ms. Mandeep Kaur
- Ms. Gagandeep Kaur