Grievances Redressal Cell
The college has established Grievance Redressal Cell from Sept.,2007 for dealing with any sort of grievance that students encounter. The Grievance Redressal Cell holds periodical meetings and takes steps to redress the grievances. Stakeholders can bring their grievances to their class teachers and mentors. Any grievance/ complaints received by the stakeholders are discussed by the Grievance Redressal committee to arrive at a concrete solution.
- Advising students to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the students to refrain from inciting students against other students, teachers and college administration
- Advising all the staff members to be affectionate to the students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
Steps taken :
- Suggestion boxes have been installed kept in the campus in which the stakeholders can put their grievances/complaints. The authority will go through the same and tries to solve if possible.
- Students have student council through which they give representations to the committee to be forwarded to the principal.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell intends to find solutions for problems like any kind of physical or mental harassment, complaints regarding class room teaching, classroom management, completion of syllabus, teaching methods etc.
- Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the members in person, or in consultation with the Principal. In case the student is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the grievance box earmarked for the purpose.
- Students can directly mail their grievances to principal at email
- Ms. Meena Arora
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar