Literary Club of Babe Ke College of Education Daudhar was established in 2006.The aim of this club is to enhance the knowledge and hone the skills of students towards literary activities. After all as the saying goes “A person without the knowledge of literature is a tree without roots”.The club encourages the students to develop a taste for literature and also towards improving their spoken and written language.
- To develop different perspectives of appreciation for literature among the students
- To inculcate among students fondness for language and enhance their literary skills
- To encourage the students’ skills for creative writing and expression
- To introduce them to the literatures of various languages
- To enhance their thought and speech through group discussions and interactive sessions
- To develop Self Expression Abilities
- To create awareness about the importance of being in touch with literature.
- To encourage students to become orators to display their independent thinking skills.
- To develop them habit for reading literature.
List of Activities organized by Literary Club:
- Poem recitation competition
- Hindi Diwas
- Debate Competition
- Essay writing competition
- Organizing guest lecturers to develop interest regarding cultural and literary developments of different languages.
- Extempore Competition
- Awareness Rally
- Books Exhibition
- Declamation Contest
- Elocution Competition
- Inter College Competition
- Youth Festival Literary Items Preparation
- Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition
- Ms. Meena Arora
- Mr. Kapil Jaiswal