Research Development & Promotion Cell
Keeping the vision of the college in the mind the Research Development and Promotion Cell aims to develop & promote the art of discovery among learners through educational research in addition to teaching learning program.
The institution has constituted the research promotion cell at Babe Ke College of Education Daudhar in the session 2013-14. Ample opportunities are made available by circulating brochure and information to students and teachers for participating in seminars, conferences and workshops for updating their knowledge with recent trends. Facilities such as journals, incentives and on duty leave are also provided. A good number of Research papers authored by our faculty members have been published in peer reviewed journals.
Committee has been constituted :
|1||Principal Nand Kishor Choudhary||Overall Head|
|2||Dr. Riddhi Chand Gupta||Member|
|3||Dr. Devinder Kumar Aggarwal||Member|
|4||Dr. Mohit Dixit||Member|
|5||Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Member|
|6||Ms. Jaskiran Kaur Dayal||Member|
|8||Ms. Meena Arora||Convener|
The institution constituted a Research Promotion Cell with the general objective of inculcating research culture and to promote research at the institutional level.
Research Promotion Cell of the College functions with the following objectives :
- To inculcate research culture in the institution.
- To encourage the faculty to prepare research proposals.
- To motivate young researchers for qualitative research.
- To undertake studies on research proposals from different industries.
- To give a thrust for research publication and paper presentation in conferences and seminars.
- To motivate the faculty to undertake research degrees and post-doctoral research.
- To monitor ongoing research projects in the institution.
- To promote and monitor research at student level.
Activities conducted by Research Development and Promotion Cell :
- Organize Orientation Program
- Conduct Research Ability Test
- One to Seven Day Research Methodology Workshop
- Synopsis Presentation
- Encouraging staff members to take up minor & major research projects to funding agencies
- Extension and Guest Lectures organized in schools and colleges for promoting research
- Action Research projects
- Providing assistance in statistical analysis of data
- Encouraging staff members to write and prepare papers for national and international seminars/conferences
- To participate and present papers in national and international seminars/conferences
- Encouraging staff members to publish papers in national and international journals
- initiative for publication of Research Journal
R D & P Cell Incharges
- Ms. Meena Arora
- Dr. Mohit Dixit