Women cell here means a cell constituting a committee working for welfare & development of female employees and female students of the institution.
Women Cell was established in July, 2013 in accordance with the supreme court ruling of 1997 on the issue of sexual harassment at work place.
- Observing the laws on sexual harassment
- Sensitizing the women community on gender issues
- Acquainting the women employees & students regarding their rights
- Addressing complaints from women folk particularly related to their issues
- Celebration of important days related with women fraternity
- Organizing extension programmes awareness rallies & lectures on women related issues.
- Addressing women related grievances
- Organizing gender sensitization programmes
- Celebration of women day
- Extension lectures
- Awareness rallies
- Medical checkups
- Ms. Jaskiran Kaur Dayal
- Mrs. Babita