Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)
Admission to B.Ed. (200 Seats) course will be done on the basis of their relative merit in Graduation.
Students admitted under SC/ST category will have to submit their original SC/ST will have to submit their original SC/ST Certificate at the time of their admission else their admission will stand cancelled.
Candidates from universities other than Panjab University, Chandigarh will have to submit Migration Certificate in original and original detailed marks card of last class passed within 30days from the date of enrolment failing which they will have to pay Rs.1000/- as late fee to Panjab University, Chandigarh as per the rules and instructions of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Certificates to be attached
Every student seeking admission to the B.Ed. Course shall be required to attach the following documents with the application form and No document will be entertained after the submission of the form. Attested copies of Certificates should be attached with admission form and original certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview.
- Certificate of good character from the Principal of the institute in which the candidates studied last from the Head of the institute in which he/she studied last.
- An attested copy of Date of Birth certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Attested copy of degree (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./M.A./M.Sc/M.Com. and any other) along with detail marks certificate.
- Printout of Allotment letter.
- Certificate for special claim. Candidates seeking admission on the basis of special claim such as being daughter of army personnel, teacher's daughter, distinction in sports at the university, deserted, divorced, rural area claim etc. shall produce a certificate from the competent authority as specified in the application form supporting the claim. Provision admission is not permissible. Incomplete form will be rejected without any obligation whatsoever.
- Photo Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account No.