Master of Education (M. Ed.)
Admission to M. Ed. will be held on the basis of Merit & the counseling conducted by the Federation of Self financed Colleges of Education, Punjab.
Certificates to be attached
Every student seeking admission to the M. Ed. Course shall be required to attach the following documents with the application form and No document will be entertained after the submission of the form. Attested copies of Certificates should be attached with admission form and original certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview.
- Certificate of good character from the Principal of the institute in which the candidates studied last from the Head of the institute in which he/she studied last.
- An attested copy of Date of Birth certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Attested copy of degree (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./M.A./M.Sc/M.Com. and any other) along with detail marks certificate.
- Printout of Allotment letter.
- Certificate for special claim. Candidates seeking admission on the basis of special claim such as being daughter of army personnel, teacher's daughter, distinction in sports at the university, deserted, divorced, rural area claim etc. shall produce a certificate from the competent authority as specified in the application form supporting the claim. Provision admission is not permissible. Incomplete form will be rejected without any obligation whatsoever.
- Photo Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account No.