Anti Ragging Committee
The Anti Ragging Cell of BKCE, Daudhar was established in 2010. “SAY NO TO RAGGING” Ragging is strictly banned in Babe Ke College of Education, Daudhar (Moga). If anybody found indulged in such kind of activities, strict action will be taken as per the college norms. Ragging is banned by Supreme Court of India under prevention of ragging regulations.
- To prohibit, prevent and punish them for ragging.
- To put an end to menace of ragging.
- To make students aware that ragging is punishable by law.
Punitive measures for Ragging
Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the College, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging shall be one or any combination of the following:
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Debarring from any test/examination or any other evaluation process
- Collective punishment when the individuals committing or abetting ragging are not identified.
- Will be punished as per the law.
- Ms. Jaskiran Kaur Dayal
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar