Community Extension Services
Ms. Jaskiran Kaur Dayal
Dr. Mukesh Kumar
Ms. Navaldeep Kaur
Community Extension Services Unit of Babe Ke College of Education, Daudhar is active since the inception of the college in year 2005 and facilitates the implementation of programme and services that are geared towards empowering communities especially the poor and the needy. Students are encouraged to participate in social action and in the community extension services of the College. They are invited to get involved actively in sharing their time, talents and treasures implementing community organization and development programs, activities and services for the marginalized.
To enhance college community program and services
To awaken sensitivity in the students, faculty and administrators in response to the needs and problems of the community, especially the poor.
To strengthen student- community connectedness and social cohesion.
Inculcate Value Awareness among the BKCE populace comprising students, faculty, supporting staff and the administrators.
To formulate strategies for the improvement of Community.
To increase the awareness of the students about current social issues.
To promote and enhance the spirit of volunteerism between and among students and faculty.
To mould the college to become responsive members of the society in time of natural disasters and calamities.
To conduct research-based community development programs for the disadvantaged sectors of the society.
To intensify linkages and networking with educational institutions, local Governments and Medical authorities to work for Community upliftment.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN UNDER COMMUNITY EXTN. SERVICES
- NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME CAMPS
- AWARENESS RALLIES
- Blood donation camps
- Community projects
- Go Green drive : session 2012-13
- Each one teach one : session 2013-14 & 2014-15
- Domestic violence & women legal rights : Session 2014-15
- Health, HYGIENE AND sanitation : ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-16
- Immunization : ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-17
- Career talks in secondary and senior secondary schools
- Street plays on social, environmental and moral value based issues
- Providing teaching learning material in the local schools of the area
- COMPUTER CLASSES FOR VILLAGERS
- Donation of clothes and stationary to needy students