Elementary Teachers Training (ETT)
Duration : 2 Years (Annual System)
Recognized by NCTE, Jaipur and Affiliated to SCERT
REGISTRATION OPEN (How to get admission)
Eligibility : +2 with 50% Marks for General
....................+2 with 45% Marks for SC/ST/OBC
Candidate with Re-appear/Compartment/Result Later etc. shall not be eligible to apply.
Punjabi and other subjects must be passed in matriculation.
Age Limit : 36 years for General / OBC
......................41 years for SC / ST
COUNSELING WILL BE CONDUCTED BY SCERT
Bring all required documents/certificates in original for verification
Certificates to be attached
Students are advised that they must attach the following documents along with their application form:
- Six passport size photographs; one to be pasted on application form, one for identity card and one for library ........card. Three should be stapled or pinned on application form.
- Attested Copy of the certificate of character certificate from the Principal of the last attended institution.
- Attested Copy of proof of the date of birth.
- Category Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Domicile (Documentary Proof showing that the candidate is a bonafide resident of Punjab.)
- Attested copies of Matriculation and +2 DMCs and degree certificates.
- If a candidate furnishes wrong information in the admission form, the principal will have the authority to ........cancel the admission.
- No application for admission will be entertained after last date and time.